Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. AME TOY &GIFT STORE (hereafter known as "the company") or our agents set out the following provisions to be applied with regards to the aforementioned company's website (hereafter known as "the site").
2. From this point on in the terms please understand that the following definitions will be used in this document (hereafter referred to as the "agreement") which is a contract between the end user (hereafter known as "user") with regards to the sites hosted under ametoycorp.com and all other related URLs (hereafter referred to as "the site") and applies to users use of the services therein.
Extent of and Changes to the Terms and Conditions
1. The company has set the following Terms and Conditions with the understanding that they apply to both the company as well as users with the understanding that users will endeavor to follow along with them to the best of their ability.
2. Any additional or unique terms or conditions that may be posted on our site, sub-sites, via other linked sites or via direct communication from the company to the users will be considered as an element of these provisions. In any cases where unique terms or additional terms differ from those described in this listing of terms and conditions the unique or additional terms will be considered to take precedence.
4. The company disavows any responsibility for inconvenience or loss caused to the user by updates to the terms and conditions.
1. These terms and conditions are intended to define the rights and obligations of the parties in connection with the online sale of goods offered by the Seller to the Buyer.
1. All products on the site are 100% authentic. Note that Japanese products are destined for the Japanese market, and there may be products like video games, DVDs, consoles that can not work in other countries. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented on the site.
The site may be used to purchase products.
2. When placing an order, users agree to adhere to the methods stipulated by the site
After placing and order, users will receive an order confirmation notice from the site.
When placing an order, users are entering a legal contract with this site.
This contract is binding until the products ordered have been delivered to the delivery carrier by the company.
This contract is subject to cancellation at any time at the discretion of the site
3. Legal or other necessary measures will be taken if it has been determined at any time, including after an order has been completed, that the user has violated the company's terms and conditions.
4. The company will accept no liability in any event including (without limitation) negligence for any damages or loss of any kind, including (without limitation) direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, expenses or losses arising out of, or in connection with the user's use or inability to use the site, or in connection with any error, omission, defect, computer virus, system failure or in connection with the access of, use of, performance of, browsing in the site.
1. All prices are considered to be set at the time an order is placed;
2. The site strives to provide only accurate information, however in the event of a pricing error the order will be altered to reflect the correct price;
3. In the event of manufacturer price change any affected orders will be altered to reflect the new price.
4. The prices displayed on the site are indicated excluding shipping costs.
5, The Seller reserves the right to request additional cost if the order / pre-order requires it. The Seller will inform the Buyer and give him the reasons for this additional cost.
6, The Seller will email buyer transportation costs after place the order.
1. All costs related to shipping service will be borne by the user. All shipping costs and applicable services will be determined by the company;
2. Users agree to contact their local post office (not the company) for any changes to shipping address or other delivery details to be made after an order has been shipped;
3. The site accepts no liability for order or item cancellations caused by shipping delays, product availability, etc.
1. If there is a problem with the shipment, we must be notified within the first five days from when you received your order.
2. The product must still be in FACTORY SEALED CONDITION. If the toy has been opened, played with and then broken, we will not accept it back. WE DO NOT ACCEPT merchandise that has been opened. Under certain circumstances, we reserve the right to deduct up to 70% from your refund if the packaging has been damaged. Refunds are usually issued within 4 to 6 weeks.
3, We will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). When shipping back the incorrect item to us, please pack your returns securely. Your credit card will be refunded for the shipping fees or store credit will be issued to you.
4, If the return was not due to our error, but rather the buyer's (ie. you ordered it and then decided later on that you don't want it), the buyer accepts full responsibility for all shipping costs plus a 25% re-stocking fee will be deducted from your refund. If the item's factory seal was broken, we cannot accept the item back. We only accept returns within 15 days from date of purchase.
1. Order Cancellations initiated by a customer are not accepted automatically. Cancellations will be assessed and reviewed by AME TOY on a per case basis.
2. Depending on frequency, order amount, and reason(s) of cancellation, AME TOY reserves the right to stop taking orders from a customer.
3. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask us beforehand by e-mail or phone. We will be glad to help you out.
1. In the event that a product cannot be procured, the site reserves the right to cancel any orders as necessary.
2. The company will send products to the address stipulated by the user on the applicable order form;
3. The site will do its utmost to ensure the accuracy and completeness of product descriptions, however the company accepts no liability for inaccuracies or errors. Current descriptions take precedence over those previous noted;
4. Under law, this site accepts no responsibility whatsoever for damage to or loss of merchandise.
Information Published on the Site
1. There is no guarantee regarding the accuracy, timeliness or usability of the information published on the site;
2. The site reserves the right to add, alter, remove, etc. any information provided at any time and without prior notice;
3. The site accepts no liability for any damages incurred by users as a result of any information which is added, altered or removed in this way.
Interruption or Discontinuation of Service
1. The site reserves the right to halt or discontinue any and all services at the company's discretion without prior notice for any of the following reasons:
(1) System trouble, system updates, security checks or any sort of emergency;
(2) In the event of a natural disaster or act of God;
(3) Problems related to ISPs or other communications carriers;
(4) Halt of or discontinuation of service due to technological, operational or any other unforeseen circumstances.
2. The site accepts no responsibility for damages incurred by users or other 3rd parties in the event of service suspension or cancellation.
1. The site makes no warranty of any type regarding the information, products, services, opinions, ideas, instructions or materials that may be contained in, or the technical performance of, any linked website;
2. When linking to the site, the link, when activated by a user, must display the site in full-screen format and not with a "frame" on the linked website;
3. Links to other websites may be removed from this site any at time.
1. Users may not infringe the site's copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets or other intellectual property rights;
2. Users may not infringe on any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights;
3. If this agreement is breached by a user, that user accepts all responsibility, legal and financial, and agrees to not take any action which would interfere with or damage the company in any way.
1. The site accepts no liability for damages incurred by users or other 3rd parties as a result of changes to or the suspension, discontinuation or abolishment of service;
2. The site accepts no liability for damages incurred to 3rd parties by users. In the event of such a situation said user accepts all responsibility, legal and financial, and agrees to not take any action which would interfere with or damage the company in any way.
1. Payment must be made when ordering by the Buyer. At no time can the amounts paid be considered as a deposit or down payment.
2. The receipt of the total amount of the order will be made